Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me

URBI Server Crashes
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: URBI Server Crashes

URBI Server Crashes 6 years, 6 months ago #127

Hey,

We were running Reeti for several hours with some simple face detection program and moving neck in different directions. The problem is that we had to restart URBI server many times because it kept crashing once in a while.

Please let me know how can we fix this issue.

Thanks,
Mohammad

Re: URBI Server Crashes 6 years, 6 months ago #128

Hi Mohammad,

I need more input data to try to fix the issue.
Can you run the urbi server in a shell in order to have backtraces when it crashes and send me the backtraces.
Can you also send the source code of your program ?

I would also suggest to post the issue on the urbi forum (www.aldebaran-robotics.com/Forum/Urbi/). They have better skills about urbi itself and possible sources of crashes.

On their forum, I found that post (www.aldebaran-robotics.com/Forum/General...mentation-fault.html). Do you have such loops in your program ?

Re: URBI Server Crashes 6 years, 6 months ago #129

Hi Christophe,

I will check URBI forum too and also deeper look at our code to see if we can figure out when does this happen.

The problem is when we start URBI server in the shell, it will be closed as soon as it crashes, so I won't be able to send you backtraces, otherwise there is a log file for the same output which I don't know about that. Please tell me if there is.

Thanks,
Mohammad

Re: URBI Server Crashes 6 years, 6 months ago #130

Hi,

The shell close only if you start it from Desktop icon.
To keep it open after crash, first open a terminal and start reetidev.sh in command line.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.15 seconds