Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me

Reeti Streaming
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: Reeti Streaming

Reeti Streaming 6 years, 2 months ago #146

Hi,

In Reeti API - Camera (stratstreaming())it is mentioned that "this streaming is already launched by reeti launcher system. DO not launch it again", whereas when I access the 127.0.0.1:8080/?action=stream in browser I don't find no streaming.

Help plz?!!

Re: Reeti Streaming 6 years, 2 months ago #149

Hi,

I never tried this on local loop. I am not sure it can work.
You should try to set an address on eth0.
The following user(s) said Thank You: digiplex

Re: Reeti Streaming 6 years, 2 months ago #150

Thanks "cro" for the reply.
Could you please tell me more how to do that? I want the streaming in my java program???

or Do I need to run any command to start streaming??

Confused!!!

Re: Reeti Streaming 6 years, 2 months ago #151

Set your IP address either by connectiong Reeti on a network with a DHCP server or force manually the IP address : sudo ifconfig eth0 192.168.0.10 (address is just an example).

Re: Reeti Streaming 5 years, 6 months ago #171

Hi, Previously I needed to get streaming from Reeti locally so I used opencv to capture the cam and it worked fine.

Now I want to get streaming using opencv with its IP in Java from on another linux based pc connected through reetiAdhoc network .

Please note that through same remote pc , I'm successful sending commands to reeti on IP 10.42.43.1:54001.

As Reeti is streaming using mjpg streamer so I tried to check the streaming in following ways locally and remotely.

1. I checked stream url in firefox ( 10.42.43.1:54001/?action=stream )on remote computer. But I'm getting nothing.
2. I tried the same url on VLC player, giving error "VLC is unable to open the MRL".
3. I changed the ip of reeti eth0 manually using sudo ifconfig eth0 192.168.0.10. But still not able to get streaming.
4. But after changing IP to 192.168.0.10:8080 , I don't get vlc error and it looks like its playing stream but its black and I can't see anything in player..

Recording through ffmpeg "ffmpeg -f video4linux2 -s 640x480 -r 10 -i /dev/video2 output1.avi" is working fine on local reeti pc. But I need streaming on remote pc.

Pls help.

Re: Reeti Streaming 4 years, 6 months ago #198

Hi,

sorry for this very late answer.

In fact the API had an error : the streaming is not launch on startup.
So we recommend to use vlc to stream the video.

We now have a wiki which gives more informations about video : wiki.reeti.fr/display/REETI/Reeti+V1

The "Video Streaming" chapter explain how to stream from Reeti and recover from a remote computer.

Regards.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.17 seconds